WooCommerce can get complicated, so you need an agency with experience.
Woo works straight out of the box, but just like many clients, you’ll have specific requirements. Therefore, it’s important to work with WooCommerce developers that can do more than just a basic WooCommerce install.
You’ll need to consider your products, variations, delivery options and any other functions such as discounts, wishlists and affiliates.
We’ve wide-ranging experience in both basic WooCommerce installs, subscription offerings, premium plugins and bespoke WooCommerce builds, so you’ll be working with a WordPress agency that knows what it is doing.
An effective WooCommerce site is a well-planned one, so our WooCommerce developers will help you:
- Best to organise your products (categories, tags, variations, delivery charges, shipping zones)
- Specific WooCommerce functionality, and any plugins needed to accomplish this
- Overall site structure, wireframing, information architecture and user experience
- The buying process and how to accommodate the unique needs of your target market
- User personas and what your key customers want from the site
- Keywords that convert – no point ranking for generic traffic that bounces
- Product landing page structure, conversion triggers and calls-to-action
- Mobile and tablet optimisation
- Social media functions and a whole range of other important stuff
Get a quote for your WooCommerce site