Our process ensures you get a site that’s lean, fast and does everything you need it to do.
Rather than diving into the design, we’ll find out exactly what you need your site to do. This includes:
- Website objectives
- Site functions and ‘must-haves’
- Custom admin pages so managing content is intuitive and easy
- Internal publishing workflows and user roles
- Existing and desired rankings for Keywords
- Site user personas and journeys
- Wireframing and UX
Design & Build.
All our sites are built on our own bespoke theme. This starts with as few lines of code as possible, and we only build in what you need.
- Design research and mood boards
- Initial design concepts & big ideas
- Design development and AI-based on users and journeys
- Refining designs to final approval
- Site built-out on our bespoke theme
- Admin interface design and custom content blocks
Building you a leaner, faster site.
If your WordPress site runs off an off-the-shelf theme, there’s a good chance the theme template files run to 100s if not 1000s of lines of code.
This is generally fine – it can be minified, compressed and so on. But why use that code if it’s not needed?
Off-the-shelf themes often try to do everything to appeal to as many people as possible.
We think your site should only do what you need it to and grow in functionality as-and-when you need it. It shouldn’t try to do EVERYTHING from day one.
Keeping things lean.
Our base WordPress theme contains the minimum amount of code needed to get started. We don’t bloat our theme the code you don’t need – we only add in what’s needed for your site – not everyone elses.
Do you need a new bespoke site? Get in touch.