Bespoke WordPress websites.
We design and build tailor-made WordPress sites that do exactly what you need them to.
Bespoke WordPress build.
There is a distinct difference between ‘customised’ and bespoke and it’s an important point to consider when commissioning your website project.
We can design and build you a bespoke WordPress website – in our terms, that means you get a website that does exactly what you need it to do.
WordPress is awesome, but far too many people are sold a ‘bespoke WordPress site’ only to find that what they actually have is an off-the-shelf theme with a page building plugin installed.
Sure, there’s nothing wrong with free WordPress themes, but having to manage every single box of content in terms of styling takes forever.
If you are considering a bespoke WordPress website, we can get it sorted.
Here’s how we do bespoke.
Our process ensures you get a site that’s lean, fast and does everything you need it to do.
Rather than diving into the design, we’ll find out exactly what you need your site to do. This includes:
- Website objectives
- Site functions and ‘must-haves’
- Custom admin pages so managing content is intuitive and easy
- Internal publishing workflows and user roles
- Existing and desired rankings for Keywords
- Site user personas and journeys
- Wireframing and UX
Design & Build.
All our sites are built on our own bespoke theme. This starts with as few lines of code as possible, and we only build in what you need.
- Design research and mood boards
- Initial design concepts & big ideas
- Design development and AI-based on users and journeys
- Refining designs to final approval
- Site built-out on our bespoke theme
- Admin interface design and custom content blocks
Building you a leaner, faster site.
If your WordPress site runs off an off-the-shelf theme, there’s a good chance the theme template files run to 100s if not 1000s of lines of code.
This is generally fine – it can be minified, compressed and so on. But why use that code if it’s not needed?
Off-the-shelf themes often try to do everything to appeal to as many people as possible.
We think your site should only do what you need it to and grow in functionality as-and-when you need it. It shouldn’t try to do EVERYTHING from day one.
Keeping things lean.
Our base WordPress theme contains the minimum amount of code needed to get started. We don’t bloat our theme the code you don’t need – we only add in what’s needed for your site – not everyone elses.
Customising WordPress to make managing multiple event websites easier.
Our client, Osney Media, manages multiple global events and were battling with off-the-shelf WordPress themes and poorly built websites.
We worked with the team to develop their own bespoke WordPress theme and custom administration sections to allow the team to quickly edit and manage the event details and booking process.
The bespoke theme also allowed websites for new events to be built quickly – reducing the time frame and associated costs.
10 reasons to go bespoke.
Ten reasons why you should consider a bespoke WordPress website.
- It’s going to be easier to use from a day-to-day management perspective
- Speed is dramatically increased
- Admin pages that are built specifically for the things you need them to do
- Made to WordPress theme guidelines so won’t use dodgy or hacky code
- Additional WordPress development is problem-free
- Built on a theme supported by a large WordPress agency, not a one-man-band
- Premium paid-for plugins from trusted developers
- Reduced development time & quicker deployment
- No waiting for theme updates
- Reduced risk of hacking
Do you need a bespoke site?
We can help you build your new WordPress website.
We only build bespoke WordPress websites.
All our projects follow a tried and tested process, from planning through to development.
We’ve been working on websites since ’97, so we have got the experience our clients need to deliver a project properly. If you’d like a no-obligation quote, drop us a line.
Get in touch.
Whatever you need, we can help. Call us on 01295 266644 or complete the form and we’ll get in touch.