WooCommerce & WordPress web design services.
We can plan, design and build your brand new WooCommerce website.
Selling online can be a complex task. Every WooCommerce site we’ve built has its own unique requirements, and we know yours will too.
This is THE essential stage when we’re building new sites (or improving existing ones).
During this initial stage of the project, we’ll help you to define:
- How best to organise your products (categories, tags, variations, delivery charges, shipping zones)
- Specific WooCommerce functionality, and any plugins needed to accomplish this
- Overall site structure, wireframing, information architecture and user experience
- The buying process and how to accommodate unique needs of your target market
- User personas and what your key customers want from the site
- Keywords that convert – no point ranking for generic traffic that bounces
- Product landing page structure, conversion triggers and calls-to-action
- Mobile and tablet optimisation
- Social media functions and a whole range of other important stuff
Full bespoke build WordPress site for Hook Norton Brewery with WooCommerce.View Project
A completely bespoke build using custom WooCommerce templates to achieve custom functions for this WordPress site.View Project
Designing WooCommerce sites
While there are plenty of off-the-shelf theme designs available for WooCommerce, the sites we build start with our own ‘bare bones’ WordPress theme.
So what does this mean to you?
Simply put, it means you get what you want, building on our own theme has the benefit of completely separating the design from the markup so we don’t design within the limitations of a theme – we design the site to match the brief.
And why does it result in a better site for your store?
You don’t end up with a store that looks the same as everyone esles. We design pages that work for your market.
WooCommerce site build
The real power of WooCommerce is the ability to pull the Woo templates apart and rebuild them to do what you need.
We create custom templates for single product pages, basket and checkout pages to fully customise your users experience inline with your brand.
We do this carefully, ensuring that all of Woo’s core functions remain intact – meaning that future updates don’t break your site.
There are many WooCommerce pages that can’t be cached, and in general, Woo-based sites place extra demands on your server.
Don’t scrimp on WooCommerce hosting!
As a professional WordPress agency, also offer dedicated WooCommerce hosting, ensuring your site is quick and doesn’t suffer from slow page load other hosting errors.
We also use premium (paid-for) caching plugins, specifically designed for WooCommerce sites that further speed up your site and improve user experience, which increases conversions and sales.
Once your site is live, we don’t leave you wondering what to do next.
We have support options for WooCommerce sites for updates, ad-hoc changes and general support for your website.
If you’re planning on launching a new WooCommerce site, or want to improve an existing one, we’d love to send you a proposal.