Do you need website support in Banbury?
Local Website support Banbury from Toast. Based in Banbury for over 20 years, we can help you with all your website support and maintenance requirements.
Toast is a full-service web design agency based on North bar offering local Website support for Banbury and the surrounding area.
We provide the complete range of web and digital services and provide support services to fit most budgets.
We can help you with:
- Updating your website and making sure it’s working properly
- Website audits to show you what needs fixing on your site
- Ad-hoc technical support for WordPress and other CMS’s
- Search engine optimisation support
- Keyword research, planning and content production
- Everyday website tweaks and fixes
Support from a local team of developers
At Toast, we have a team of developers, so there’s always someone on-hand to help you with your problem. As we’re based in Banbury, many clients also like to pop in and discuss support requirements for their local business.
It’s great to be able to meet the team and chat face-to-face about what you need sorting.
Unlike some freelance website support in Banbury, we’re also available all the time (during office hours), so no waiting for late night replies to emails or lack of support when freelancers are on holiday.
We provide WordPress support for many local businesses and have several different types of monthly support packages – or you can just go ad-hoc – we’re here if you need us.
More than just technical support
Our Banbury-based web support team are more than just technical geeks.
What makes our team unique is that we’re also fully qualified designers, so we can help with more than just general website maintenance.
We can provide design support too, meaning we can look after every aspect of your website.
If you need help planning content or improving your website’s effectiveness, we can help you with that too.
We work with many local businesses
We’re proud to work with lots of Banbury-based businesses including May Day Employment, Hook Norton Brewery, Banbury Museum, The Foscote Private Hospital and CN Glass.
One thing that often surprises our clients is the affordability and effectiveness of our services.
Our charges are comparable to local freelance web designers and you get the increased benefit of having a team rather than an individual.
Our website support Banbury clients benefit from us working on their sites every week.
Here are ten reasons to use Toast for your Banbury website support.
- We’re local – you’re welcome to pop in to discuss what you need directly with our Banbury website support team – we’re based in the centre of Banbury on North Bar (a few doors down from the Little Amsterdam cafe. We do 100% of our work in-house – nothing is outsourced.
- We’re affordable – our website support Banbury packages start from £40 per month, we make our services available to small businesses as well as large ones.
- Easy to get hold of – all our staff are full-time, so there’s always someone on-hand to help you right away – you won’t have to wait days or weeks to get support.
- WordPress experts – with a team of 16 developers, designers and marketers, we know WordPress and we can provide support over-and-above just the technical stuff.
- We’ve built 100s of sites – so there are few website issues that we’ve not come across before – this means a speedy and cost-effective fix for your site.
- Very organised – we use Zendesk to manage support requests, meaning you get a timely response and we keep you up-to-date on progress.
- Sensible billing structure – our support packages are affordable and we work in blocks of 15 minutes – you don’t pay for an hours time for a 15-minute task.
- We audit your site – we’ll benchmark your site to highlight any issues when you get support from us – this means we’ll proactively fix issues you never knew existed.
- We’re flexible – we offer several monthly support plans, ad-hoc options and pre-bought time so we can make our local website support work for your Banbury-based business, no matter how small or large it is.
- We employ common sense – we don’t speak HTML – we explain ourselves clearly and make sure you know exactly what we’re doing (and what it will cost) before we do it – 99% of our ad-hoc support is to fixed-priced quotes.
FInding out how we can help your business with local website support will cost you nothing.
If you’re a Banbury-based business looking for professional (and local) website support, just get in touch – we’ll give you a free website audit and talk to you about how best we can help you.
We don’t charge anything for the initial audit and chat – just get in touch below.