Woo works straight out of the box, but just like many clients, you’ll have specific requirements. Therefore, it’s important to work with WooCommerce developers that can do more than just a basic WooCommerce install.
You’ll need to consider your products, variations, delivery options and any other functions such as discounts, wishlists and affiliates.
We’ve wide-ranging experience in both basic WooCommerce installs, subscription offerings, premium plugins and bespoke WooCommerce builds, so you’ll be working with a WordPress agency that knows what it is doing.
An effective WooCommerce site is a well-planned one, so our WooCommerce developers will help you:
- Best to organise your products (categories, tags, variations, delivery charges, shipping zones)
- Specific WooCommerce functionality, and any plugins needed to accomplish this
- Overall site structure, wireframing, information architecture and user experience
- The buying process and how to accommodate the unique needs of your target market
- User personas and what your key customers want from the site
- Keywords that convert – no point ranking for generic traffic that bounces
- Product landing page structure, conversion triggers and calls-to-action
- Mobile and tablet optimisation
- Social media functions and a whole range of other important stuff
Get a quote for your WooCommerce site