Bespoke-built WordPress websites.
You’ll often have slightly more specific requirements for your WordPress website, and a bespoke project means that you’ll get everything working exactly how you need it.
Our bespoke projects include:
- Keyword research to ensure your site is optimised for your audience
- Planning and wireframing to organise your content and site architecture
- The full design process from concepts to approval (we have a team of eight creatives)
- Fully bespoke build, so your site does everything you need and can easily be developed moving forward
- Quality testing and cross-device checks so your visitors get the best experience, whatever device they are using
Hosting your website.
There’s little point in going to all the effort of designing and building an amazing new website and then hosting it on a slow server.
We host (and manage to host) for 100s of clients, ensuring their websites are looked after and hosted on an appropriate server.
Our hosting packages include:
- 100% in-house managed hosting at Google’s London-based datacenters
- Server optimisation for speed
- FREE SSL certificates for security
- 30-day rolling backups for peace of mind
When it comes to managing the hosting and looking after technical stuff, we do all of that for you.
Supporting your website moving forward.
We provide a range of support plans to help even the smallest of websites. From updates-only through to several days-per-month, our support plans mean that you have a team of designers, developers and SEO experts on hand to help you with your site, whenever you need it.
Our support plans include:
- Flexible plans starting from £40 ex VAT per month
- WordPress Theme, plugin and Core updates managed for you
- Technical assistance with your site
- Content assistance (posting, updating and optimising)
- Office-hours telephone support
- All work completed by our in-house team at our Oxfordshire-based studio
Search Engine Optimisation.
Whether you just want more traffic for shares and likes or you are looking to implement a fully planned and conversion-tracked SEO campaign, we’ve got this covered too.
We work on basic SEO projects through to larger ongoing campaigns.
Our SEO work includes:
- Keyword research and planning
- On-page SEO across your entire site (copy editing, meta descriptions, internal linking, image optimisation)
- Technical SEO (website performance improvements)
- Backlink acquisition
- Content production
- 100% transparent keyword tracking and reporting
If you are looking to get started with SEO or want to improve your current campaigns, we can help you with simple monthly plans with no long contracts or confusing reports.
Ready to get started?
The first thing to do is to book a free consultation call or Zoom (et al) with Dave @ Toast to have a chat over what you are looking for and how we can best help.
Book a meeting now, complete the form or just call us on 01295 266644.